Free Delivery Across UAE Above AED 200 | Quality Assured | Sourced & Checked By Experts | Shop Now. Pay Later with
Return and Refund Policy
- Items shipped from Zalomi.com can be returned within seven days of receiving the shipment;
- Laptops purchased from Zalomi.com that failed to start were damaged upon arrival, or are still in an unopened box can be returned within 7 days for a fall refund;
- The Zalomi Test department tests the products after they are returned from the customer. If the damage or cause of the defect is determined the product will be replaced. If returns a product that has been damaged by misuse, missing parts, or otherwise unsellable because of tampering, the customer will be charged a restocking fee starting with AED70/-. It is the discretion of the Company to determine the restocking fee upon the damage caused to the product.
- f a customer requests a return outside of the 7 days return period due to non-working, they should be directed to the customer service department to determine if a refund is appropriate for the claimed flat;
- Proof of purchase or a receipt is required for the product return;
- Refund will be initiated upon the product’s actual price when it was purchased. The processing charge, as well as the delivery charge, won’t be refunded.
- Based on the condition of the product purchased and how long it was in your hold can make difference in the amount refunded.
The product that can be returned
- An incorrect product (when the product delivered and the product ordered are both different).
- If the product in original packaging has not been used. (Within the standard period mentioned in the return policy).
- A damaged or faulty product.
- Products that are damaged by you or are not in the same condition as when you received them;
- Products that have been tampered;
- Product without the original invoice.