- The payment policy of Zalomi.com is applicable to all the customers purchasing products from www.zalomi.com.
- Payment methods available under www.Zalomi.com are,
- Cash on delivery (COD)
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Tabby, “Shop now. Pay later”
- Upon choosing the payment method and making the payment, you will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase order.
- Cash on delivery is available only within United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Customers can contact at email@example.com or may contact Customer care on any issues regarding the payment.
- We take all necessary precautions to secure your payments but if you incur any losses by providing access to your information to any unauthorized websites or links, Zalomi.com won't be held liable.
- Up on cancellation of an order purchased using any of the payment methods available, the amount so paid shall be returned as follows
EMI & Payment Policy
Best practice: Include links to What is Tabby and Tabby's help center to make the shopping experience even better.
- Cash on delivery (COD): upon canceling an order purchased availing cash on delivery, the amount will either be credited to a bank account the customer provides or will receive via courier service within 7 days from the pick-up of the product.
- Credit Card/Debit Card: The amount paid at the time of purchase shall be credited back to your account upon the return of the product within 7 days following the return and refund policy.
- Tabby: The amount paid for the purchase using Tabby shall be returned to your account by Tabby within 15 business days.